Our Premium Waters
We take great pride in our extensive water purifying processes and systems.
Our state-of-the-art, chlorine-free procedure is multi-tiered ensuring the final product is worthy of begin consumed by you.
Here is how it works...
1) In the first step, the water passes through three filters: Silica, Activated Carbon and Precision Filter. This allows for maximum residue to be collected before the water is passed on further down the line.
2) We follow this up by Reverse Osmosis Filtration, removing any remaining contaminants.
3) The water is then sterilized by Ozanation, using a third oxygen molecule.
4) Finally, we ditch the chlorine and introduce Ultraviolet Light Purification, for ultimate quality you can taste!
5) Playing Music while our water is purified. We apply the Masuru Emoto Water Techniques of combining harmonic frequencies of music to water.
Label Free Bottle - Reduce Waste
Our recyclable bottles are decorated / printed in our in-house silk -screen facility. We feel there is zero reason to create more waste with putting a label on each bottle. Labels make recycling harder. We choose to print directly on our bottles. Our state of the art printing techniques allow us to print art directly on each bottle.
Coming Soon: Biodegradable Bottles
Our plastic bottles are set to convert into biogas, much like organic materials, and biodegrade landfill approved in approximately 1200 days. This innovation promises amazing benefits in terms of renewable energy production for the future and we're static to be a part of such a revolution
Reducing Our Carbon Footprint
Our vertically integrated facilities help us to reduce our overall carbon footprint. We produce our recyclable bottles in our in-house molding facility. We offer different bottle shapes, colors and customizations. We can even custom blow-mold a unique bottle for you.
So Many Options & Technology
You have so many amazing options to pick from:
1) Type of Water: Alkaline, Sparkling, Flavored, Purified, Hemp
2) Bottle: Color, Shape, Cap Color, Size
3) Decorating: Color, Art, Style
4) and so much more...