The Factory Keys Wholesaler / Sales Representative is responsible for growing and developing the sales of Factory Keys product lines with distributors, brick and mortar retailers, and online retailers; located within an assigned geographic territory or territories.
For over 30 years we have focused on the Highest, Purest Quality of Natural Plant Based Products. We manufacture over 50,000 different types of hospitality products in North America. We manufacture for thousands of clients all around the world: luxury hotels, luxury spas, celebrities, luxury brands, retailers, and many more...
Our beauty and wellness products focus on natural, organic, biodegradable, sustainable products. Our beauty and wellness products are made with the newest plant-based ingredients to replace those used in traditional formulas. Our products are free of: Phthalate Free (cause hormonal effects), Free of benzenes (carcinogenic), Free of Parabens (cytotoxic), Free of Artificial Dyes, Free of Petrochemicals, Free from Aliphatic Solvents, Tensile Free Synthetic Assets, Gluten Free, Silicone Free.
We have now decided to give small businesses around the world direct access to the factory through our Platform FactoryKeys.com.
Our new platform provides Small Businesses:
- Factory Direct Access
- Resources for Small Businesses
- The ability to develop Custom Products with Ease.
- Global Shipping and Logistics Support. (We have up to 89% discounts on shipping internationally).
- Drop Shipping Programs
- Access to over 50,000 Categories of unique products Manufactured in North America
- Amazing Pricing Deals
- Apps and Websites to expand their business
- Community Discounts
- Business Listing Opportunities
- And much more…
Learn more about us on the About Us page of Factory Keys. https://factorykeys.com/pages/about-us
Our new platform will enable Wholesale Sale Representatives in over 175 Countries around the world to expand business in over 100 languages in over 160 currencies.
- Passionate Out Going Personality
- Ability to contact local businesses
- Ability to communicate in the local language
- Ability to determine solutions for customers
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Passionate Sales Hunter
- Good communication and people skills
- Confidence and motivation to work toward targets
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well alone or within a team
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Resilience in dealing with customers who turn you down*
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Develop relationships with current customers and potential customers within a specific territory
- Build Awareness of the Company and our amazing products.
- Make an impact in the world with sustainable, biodegradable, natural products.
- Assist customers by providing knowledge and training regarding company products to their company personnel, to ensure personnel is able to present product and negotiate well with customers
- Understand our products, our market competition and how to position products to overcome these factors
- Make in-person visits and telephone calls to prospective / existing customers. Demonstrate products, show sales presentations, identify retail merchandising opportunities.
- Coordinate sales efforts with sales management and corporate office. Update and maintain sales records with company procedures.
- Plan and organize personal sales route to maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory.
- Manage displays, samples, and selling tools for customer availability
- Understand retail and distribution business financials to consult with distributors and dealers on retail pricing, advertising, promotions, and ROI
- Quote prices and demonstrate products on our website
- Assist customers with understanding our custom manufacturing capabilities.
- Explain delivery process to the customer, based on knowledge of company’s delivery schedules
- Review and analyze various sales reports to identify sales potential with current customers and potential new customers
- Utilize any and all marketing tools such as online website, catalogs, brochures, and additional information to broaden reach in territory and promote company product
- Research and analyze customer needs and demands based on market information
- Investigate and resolve customer claims/problems with deliveries, returns, and credits
- Attend trade shows and training workshops throughout the year as required
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested
By applying, you agree to be contacted by Factory Keys and receive updates via text and phone regarding your application.
Job Type: Wholesale Sales
Job Type: Commission
- Commission & Bonuses
- On the road in local areas
- Sell to bars, restaurants, hotels, Airbnb locations, vacation rentals, online retailers brick and mortar retailers, spas, wellness centers, boutique shops, tourist shops, medical offices, local events, and many more…
- Flexible schedule
- On Going Monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction